Do you want to understand why the FDA is now requiring CAD/CAM dental labs to implement a Quality Management system that complies with the FDA’s Title 21 CFR 820?
Join NADL and Tim Torbenson for a one-hour webinar to learn the answers to the following questions:
- Am I exempt?
- What is Title 21 CFR 820?
- What is a Class II Medical Device as it relates to the Dental Laboratory?
- What is a Quality Management System?
- How do I get my lab compliant with the FDA?
- What does it cost and how does it benefit my lab?
Upon purchase, you will have 30 days of access to the course.
Requirements for Course Completion
Participants will view the one-hour video and complete a short test. Participants must correctly answer at least 80% of the test questions to receive credit. If a grade of at least 80% is not achieved, the test may be repeated two times.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive one hour of documented Regulatory Standards through the National Board for Certification in Dental Laboratory Technology (NBC).
|Activity Number||Credit Amount||Accreditation Period|
|37023||1 Regulatory Standards||from July 02, 2018|