Join NADL and Eric Thorn, Esq. for a one-hour webinar on the following:
- Update on NADL outreach to FDA
- State Legislative Updates
- WA Legislation Update – Proposal and Status
- Ohio Legislation Update – Proposal and Status
- WI Manufacturers Tax Incentives – NAICS update
- LA Sales Tax – Effort to lower rates on dental restorations
- LA “Certification” Legislation
- NADL Member Support and Resources
- State and Federal Regulatory Inquiries and Assistance
- Compliance Issues – MDT, UDI, HIPAA, Chairside, and more
- Member Resource Documents & Updates
- State and Congressional Outreach
- Benefits – Discounts, HR Hotline, Collections, Insurance, Payment Processing
Upon purchase, you will have 30 days of access to the course.
Requirements for Course Completion
Participants will view the one-hour video and complete a short test. Participants must correctly answer at least 80% of the test questions to receive credit. If a grade of at least 80% is not achieved, the test may be repeated two times.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive one hour of documented Regulatory Standards through the National Board for Certification in Dental Laboratory Technology (NBC).
|Activity Number||Credit Amount||Accreditation Period|
|37202||1 Regulatory Standards||from September 18, 2018|