To be competitive in this thriving industry amidst rising challenges of consolidation it’s crucial that laboratory owners are clear about what is important when a buyer is considering acquiring their business as a potential investment. The pre-sale process is critical for a positive outcome for the seller this webinar will explore the following areas
- What types of buyers may have interest in acquiring a lab?
- What would be their motivators, drivers and business goals?
- What are the types of things that may be attractive to each type of buyer and why?
- How would a lab owner find these buyers and who can they hire to facilitate the sale process?
- What can they begin to do to “prep” their business for a sale?
- What are the business components that are used to determine “value”?
- What can an owner do to enhance that value in the marketplace?
Requirements for Course Completion
Participants will view the one-hour video. There is no required test to receive credit for this course.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive one hour of Professional Development through the National Board for Certification in Dental Laboratory Technology (NBC).
|Activity Number||Credit Amount||Accreditation Period|
|39258||1 Professional Development||from December 10, 2019|