NADL invites you to attend it’s 2022 2nd quarter webinar titled Enhancing the Client Experience - Building Relationships That Last. This presentation will focus on how a strong CX initiative can provide a strategic advantage for a dental lab combating price erosion.
What you’ll learn:
• The difference between a customer and a client
• The most common and significant pain points for restorative dentists
• Why more dentists are changing labs – it’s not what you think
• The ROI of maintaining a long-term relationship
• Building trust-based relationships with your clients
• Enhancing the client experience to grow your business with them
• How to create and maintain a client-centric culture
Requirements for Course Completion
Participants will view the one-hour video. There is no required test to receive credit for this course.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive one hour of Professional Development through the National Board for Certification in Dental Laboratory Technology (NBC).
|Activity Number||Credit Amount||Accreditation Period|
|43033||1 Professional Development||from June 16, 2022|